Forms and documents for travels

International travel

The following forms are required to be submitted with the International Programs Office before traveling internationally. The Instructions and Sample Cover Sheet for Student International Travel explains this process for students.

Travel authorization

Chris Fox, the DFO Administrative Assistant, prepared an instruction for students to help with planning for travel with the University and applying for a travel authorization (TA). The TA request form – reporting.xlsx and Travel Authorization.doc forms are what she needs whenever a student is planning to travel for University business.

According to Chris, these processes should be common for DEOS as well as DFO students. The TA forms are new this semester (2016 Fall), but will be regular from here on out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *