If you catch a yellowtail flounder with either a pink disk
tag or a data storage tag:
- Remove tag from fish
- Record tag number, date, exact location (in lat/long or
Loran), depth of capture,
and length of fish. Keep this info with the tag. If possible,
please record the condition of the fish, paying particular
attention to the area around the tag site.
- When you return to port, please call the toll free number: 1-877-826-2612.
If you do not reach an actual person, please leave:
- Your name/address/phone number,
- vessel name/home port,
- tag number,
- location and date of capture,
- length of fish.
- Please mail ALL tags and information to:
Attn. YTF Tagging
166 Water Street
Woods Hole, MA 02543